Re: How to override fuse args to ntfs-3g to set permissions?

On 25/11/14 10:14 PM, Rick Macdonald wrote:

OK, I tried all that and it makes no difference. With either line in fstab there are no messages in syslog from fuse/ntfs-3g about that partition, and I have to mount it manually. We're you expecting it to auto-mount?

The following run as root mounts it as me with mode 666, exactly what I want. The question is still, how on earth to pass the mask values during the auto-mount?

ntfs-3g -o rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=udisks,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0000,fmask=0000 /dev/sdg2 /media/WinBackup

Rick