iceweasel and dolphin

Hi,

I am getting crazy with iceweasel not opening dolphin for "containing folders". I searched the web for hours and tried everything I found.
Working with

mimeTypes.rdf in personal iceweasel folder
~/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list
/etc/gnome/defaults.list (I am running KDE but have gnome installed as well)
/usr/share/applications/defaults.list
/usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache

adding dolphn.desktop to indode/directory like this
	inode/directory=dolphin.desktop
or this
	inode/directory=nemo.desktop;caja.desktop;nautilus.desktop;Thunar.desktop;kde4-dolphin.desktop

where kde4-dolphin.desktop is the default entry in /usr/share/applications/defaults.list but it does not exist. Changing it to dolphin.desktop does not help.

So how to I tell iceweasel to open "containing folders" for downloads with dolphin and not with nautilus? This drives me crazy.

Matthias