Re: FW: Interpreting the init system GR results

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/11/msg00079.html

FWIW, although the engineering and management questions are not in any way resolved, I think I agree with Russ on this.

This was probably the only result that would keep the community free to make necessary course corrections.

Engineering principles have to take a back seat to the members' willingness and ability to understand them. This part is going to take time to work through, and such things can't be rushed, whether my analysis of systemd is technically correct or not.

And thanks for forwarding that to us, Andrei.

Joel Rees

Computer memory is just fancy paper,
CPUs just fancy pens.
All is a stream of text