Re: Reloading the kernel with kexec before other services start

On 20/11/14 10:43, Mario Castelán Castro wrote:
> This is a virtual machine whose bootloader is bypassed. GRUB is ignored
> completely, so I can't modify it to pass kernel options. That's why I
> need to use kexec.

Then I'd suggest you:-
;try the reboot method - warm reboot and kexec should allow you to
achieve the desired outcome
;provide more information about your "virtualmachine" so other
suggestions can be provided.

> At any rate, thanks you very much for the quick reply!.

Compiling! (so I have time to answer list posts - and swordfight). But
not for much longer - so I may not get back to the list until this
evening or tomorrow.

Kind regards