eeepc 1015pn: no audio cards detected

Dear maintainers,

I'm using debian testing/sid and audio card modules are not being loaded
as extected.
After boot neither pulseaudio or alsa can detect audio card.
Only when I load
modprobe snd-hda-intel; modprobe snd-pcm-oss; snd-mixer-oss
they can detect audio card.

I already try to add that modules to /etc/modules but problem remains.
> cat /etc/modules
> # /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
> #
> # This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
> # at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.
>
> loop
> snd-hda-intel
> snd-pcm-oss
> snd-mixer-oss

This is the diff between modules loaded on boot and after I run modprobe
as I mentioned above:
diff modules.boot modules.after
> 1a2,14
> > snd_hda_codec_hdmi     45118  4
> > snd_hda_codec_realtek    63031  1
> > snd_hda_codec_generic    63107  1 snd_hda_codec_realtek
> > snd_pcm_oss            44798  0
> > snd_mixer_oss          22042  1 snd_pcm_oss
> > snd_hda_intel          26327  14
> > snd_hda_controller     26727  1 snd_hda_intel
> > snd_hda_codec         104463  5
snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_controller
> > snd_hwdep              13148  1 snd_hda_codec
> > snd_pcm                88662  8
snd_pcm_oss,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_controller
> > snd_timer              26614  1 snd_pcm
> > snd                    65244  35
snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_pcm_oss,snd_hwdep,snd_timer,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_pcm,snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_intel,snd_mixer_oss
> > soundcore              13026  2 snd,snd_hda_codec
> 41c54
> < evdev                  17445  21
> ---
> > evdev                  17445  25

Since I didn't know what could be the package that can be the source of
the problem I ask you what would be the right one to mention in reportbug.

Best regards,
Samuel