Re: the developers have spoken

On Thu 20 Nov 2014 at 05:56:41 +1100, Andrew McGlashan wrote:

> On 20/11/2014 5:45 AM, Brian wrote:
> > The vast majority on debian-user see this list as being for the support
> > of users who *use* Debian and not a talking shop about it. Encouragement
> > to pervert its purpose is little short of bad manners, no matter how
> > interesting a small number may find the topic. Please be considerate.
>
> FFS, if it wasn't so divisive, then you would be right -- fact is, there
> are a great many people whom feel agrieved over the introduction of
> systemd and where everything is going [not just systemd, but also it's
> encroachment into other non-init areas]/

I am right in any event, whether there is divisiveness or not. Being
agrieved is no excuse for venting those feelings on a mailing list
which has the purpose of supporting users who have issues on *using*
the OS. Continually carping on about one particular aspect....

> Again, it is the "Lennart Linux" way or "The Highway" ...

.... like this is self-indulgance.

Please join the list I pointed to. You have a ready and sympathetic
audience there.