Re: init scripts [was: If Not Systemd, then What?]

Ummm.... those are NOT systemd scripts shipped by the upstream sendmail developers. They ship sysvinit scripts, period. Which is my point. Major upstream application developers do not seem to be jumping on systemd. If anything, what I'm seeing are "oh sh&t, I guess we should develop systemd service units at some point."

Miles Fidelman