Re: INTEL HD Graphics

On 11/12/2014 05:05 AM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
I received an answer on the intel-gfx mailing list:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2014-November/055165.html

As instructed, I enabled SNA acceleration in my custom xorg.conf and
installed the intel driver from experimental.  ZaphodHeads now works on
my new desktop just as I want.  Right now some of the more advanced
features require a bit of tweaking but not so much that any black magic
is required.

- Nate

Good advise, thank you.

Jessie unstable is just not Debian stable yet. It's stable enough for most users, I believe.