Re: Installing Android development software

On 11/12/2014 02:21 PM, Steve Greig wrote:
I have tried your suggestions and found quite a lot of files with the
word android or eclipse in them but I can not find the file called
eclipse which previously I had which when I clicked on it opened up
the eclipse program.  Thanks for your help, Steve

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Andrei POPESCU