Re: Installing Android development software

>apt-cache search android | less

>returns some interesting results?

That was useful to know how to  search the APT cache.

I am thinking of starting a new thread as I am completely unable to
find any of the files and folders I created when I downloaded and
installed the adt-bundle. I definitely had it on my system but now I
can't find it. I was wondering if it could have uninstalled itself.
The other possibility is I am not searching in the right places and am
not using the find files procedure correctly.

Best wishes Steve