Re: Gigabyte BRIX with (Debian) Linux

Catalin,

I have this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856164017

I'm running Debian Stable on it. I needed to install an updated kernel
from http://backports.debian.org/ to get ACPI working properly, and
it'll only boot if there's a monitor connected (over VGA in my case; I
don't have an HDMI monitor to check if that suffices). Apart from
that, it works fine and I've recommended the device to others.

(Disclaimer: I have not used WiFi or Bluetooth on it as I have no use
for them, so YMMV.)

Robert

--
Robert Wall <robert@rww.name>