Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

Le Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:58:33 -0500,
Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org> a écrit :

> On 11/11/2014 9:26 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
> > Blaming the Debian project for letting the Debian distribution
> > evolve in ways defined by its volunteers is unfair.
>
> Eh? My understanding is that this systemd mess is due to a vote of the
> technical committee, a vote that was in fact tied and the chair had to
> cast the tie-breaker.
>
> Hardly waht I would call an 'evolution defined by its volunteers'...

The members of the project have delegated the power to arbitrate
technical decisions to the the technical committee via the
constitution. Some people might not agree with this, but this how the
project is working today.