Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

Tanstaafl wrote:
On 11/10/2014 2:08 PM, Andrew McGlashan
<andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
On 11/11/2014 5:46 AM, Hans wrote:
Sorry for that, I hope he will not blame me for that. However, I
intended not to tark part on any side! Neither Lennarts nor the
systemd-haters.
It's not about "haters" ... necessarily, what about those that simply
DO NOT WANT systemd on any systems they manage AND also DO NOT WANT to
see Linux destroyed for the interests of Lennart and his [lovers?] /
supporters?
Exactly. I for one am getting sick and tired of being called names on
this list like 'hater' and 'whiner' because I have *legitimate* concerns
about systemd...

Likewise.