Re: Installing Android development software

Thanks!

>Only needed to setup i386 arch and ia32-libs, and a few others.

I was reading about that on the link Patrick gave. It looks like it is
only required for the android emulator so I thought I might leave it
out initially as I can transfer the app to my android phone quite
easily to test it. I have made one android app before (I think on
Windows) and I remember I never got the emulator to work then  (it was
ridiculously slow) but it didn't seem to matter too much as I kept
uploading the app to my phone to test it.

>you might what to look at Android Studio beta if your app is already based on gradle or you don't like eclipse.

I think I will go for the stable version first but probably should try
both at some time.

Steve