Re: LZ4 decompression on Boot

Hi Andre,

Le mercredi, 29 octobre 2014, 18.21:40 Andre Massena a écrit :
> I cannot believe that nobody has tried to boot using LZ4 kernel
> compression/decompression.

I would suggest that you wait slightly more than 5 hours before re-
pinging the list… Please be patient.

Now, for the subject at hand, I suspect most users don't care switching
away from the default kernel compression scheme, which happens to "just
work". It also has a minor impact on disk-space and an even smaller
impact on boot time. I'm not really surprised you aren't getting many
answers.

Cheers,
OdyX