Re: Can't assemble 7.7 DVDs with jigdo

Steve McIntyre wrote:

Has anybody else get a bunch of 404 File Not Found trying to put
together 7.7's install DVDs for amd64 and i386? And if so, have
you found a workaround?

As far as I know it *should* be working. What mirror are you using?

Yes, always Just Worked™ for me.

First, jigdo tries my local one, recently updated from
ftp.fi.debian.org, then snapshot.debian.org, then
us.cdimage.debian.org. None of them has these files.

Strange thing is, the last attempt did assemble the amd64
main images (not the debian-update ones though, perhaps because
I just killed the job when 404s started coming.) The i384 ones
still lack things like initrd.gz and vmlinuz.

Here are the full URLs in case it gives somebody a clue:

http://localhost/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-i386/20130613+deb7u2+b3/images/cdrom/initrd.gz
http://localhost/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-i386/20130613+deb7u2+b3/images/cdrom/gtk/vmlinuz

(Aren't those 2013 substrings at least slightly suspicious?)

--
Best nightdreams.
Serge Tiunov,                           "Do you really think you think