Missing Changelog for Iceweasel/xulrunner wheezy repo

Apologies if this is the wrong mailing list, I wasn't sure of where would be most appropriate.

This is only a minor issue, but the packages for the current iceweasel package 31.2.0esr-2~deb7u1 and xulrunner in wheezy appear to be missing both their changelog and copyright file as pointed to by debian packages at:

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/i/iceweasel/iceweasel_31.2.0esr-2~deb7u1_changelog

and

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/i/iceweasel/iceweasel_31.2.0esr-2~deb7u1_copyright

I assume the appropriate file has just gone awry for some reason (I imagine it's automated but perhaps something was overlooked?)

Best Regards