Re: Lets make `eudev + uselessd` Debian packages?

On Ma, 28 oct 14, 00:20:24, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:

>  I would like to evaluate both `eudev` (or any other *udev), plus
> `uselessd`, on Debian sid/testing.

There's already a Request For Package (RFP) bug[1] against the wnpp[2]
pseudo-package, you might want to post your progress there. I'd suggest
anyone interested to subscribe to the bug.

If you start working on a package that could be uploaded to Debian do
retitle the RFP to an Intent To Package (ITP), take ownership of it and
file a Request For Sponsor (RFS) bug against sponsorship-requests.

For questions about packaging you should probably ask on debian-mentors.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=763499
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

Kind regards,
Andrei