Lets make `eudev + uselessd` Debian packages?

Hey guys,

 I would like to evaluate both `eudev` (or any other *udev), plus
`uselessd`, on Debian sid/testing.

 Lets do it?!

 I' m planning to achieve, at least, "CGroups Process" with `uselessd`
(no init scripts).

 If things goes well, I think that `uselessd + new udev` might be a
good path to follow, mostly because it will not required "double-work"
on maintaining both "systemd-stuff + sysinit scripts"... And you get a
new cool init system! Only a new _init system_... Am I right?!

 Also, I would like to evaluate the quality of `eudev` itself and the
alternatives (including fallback to "static /dev").

 BTW, I see that if `useelssd + eudev` works, then, a Debian fork
might not appear, because we can have a "systemd-free Debian" without
extra work of maintaining two completely different init systems.

What about that?!

Cheers!
Thiago