SCSI driver for use with Jessie: which one?

I found today that I don't have a scsi driver on my Jessie install.
I search for 'scsi' in aptitude and see several competing packages.
Which one is most likely to enable burning a new debian netinst CD
today or tomorrow? I need to reinstall Jessie on a different host
before this one crashes. I'm running xfce4 and xorg. To my knowledge,
othing exotic. But always willing to answer questions about obivious
essential details that I have left out.

TIA
--
Paul E Condon