Re: How To Prove Systemd Can|Cannot Be Jessie Default

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:04:11AM -0400, Charles Kroeger wrote:
> Systemd or something tried to put another firewall on my computer called
> Pyroman

I think "or something". Pyroman has absolutely no reverse dependencies, so
even a very confused aptitude would not install it automatically. I'm afraid
this is almost certainly PEBCAK. It's also a great example of the PR problem
systemd has at the moment: being in the frame for all sorts of crimes it has
nothing to do with.