Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

On Mi, 22 oct 14, 17:50:52, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> How can I prevent a specific package from ever being installed?
> That doesn't work at install time - when the init package is installed by

Thanks for the feedback, I just did a slight rewording to fix this

    s/from ever being installed/from being installed on upgrades/

> base-installer and debootstrap.  You need to preseed with exclude/include
> statements, that currently don't work because of a bug.

As far as I understand that can be worked around with a 'late_command'
(or was it 'late-command'?), at least until the bug is fixed, but I'm
not familiar enough with pre-seeding to write anything about this.

Contributions welcome :)

Kind regards,
Andrei