Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

OMFG! Just did an upgrade and guess what?! A "new" packaged appeared,
called: "libsystemd0"...

root@jessie-1:~# apt-get purge libsystemd0:amd64
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  bsdmainutils* bsdutils* libsystemd0* man-db*
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed.
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  bsdutils libsystemd0 (due to bsdutils)
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
After this operation, 2,917 kB disk space will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful.
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?]

I can not believe my eyes... BSD stuff depending on systemd! trolololol

:'(