Re: Is there a way to send SystemD to Devil?

On 10/22/2014 09:45 AM, Marcelo wrote:
Is there a way to use Debian without systemD? I use Debian since Potato and
I never have a lot of problem than I still having in the past tow weeks!
SystemD, Cups with a lot of Symlinks, .... Please, raise the potato version!

Puleeeze, this issue has been posted and re-posted to death. The how-to was just posted AGAIN a couple of threads back. And AGAIN just a couple of threads before that one. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256