Re: Is there a way to send SystemD to Devil?

On Wed 22 Oct 2014 at 13:45:21 +0000, Marcelo wrote:

> Is there a way to use Debian without systemD? I use Debian since Potato and
> I never have a lot of problem than I still having in the past tow weeks!
> SystemD, Cups with a lot of Symlinks, .... Please, raise the potato version!

I think you had #766092 in mind when you wrote this. It is receiving
quite a bit of attention and my opinion is that you should stick with
the process and help out the maintainers as much as possible.

Progress in resolving the creation of the syslinks is ongoing in #764253
and a solution has been made available in system-config-printer.