Re: If Not Systemd, then What?

Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 11:37:51 schrieben Sie:
Its Jessie/Sid that are under some circumstances difficult to use without systemd. As to my current knowledge one of the circumstances is an
installed  GNOME desktop.
I install using the Debian-Live-KDE-iso(another project I have helped with) and will continue my testing and upgrading of Debian systems for as long as Debian fits my needs.

Upon the first sign of a backdoor and/or keylogger being installed and used in Debian by default it will begone and mentally ripped to shreds.

Huh? Where does your fear of that come from?

Martin, "fear"..I have no fear..but I'm not naive ether and taking this subject any further on list I will not do, but you are welcome to contact me off list.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Squeeze - KDE 4.4.5 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda11
Registered Linux User #380263