Re: Avoiding SystemD isn't hard

I agree that a fork is too radical, hard to maintain without money and
blah blah blah...

We just need "uselessd + new udev" to kick systemd entirely.

Then, if a problem appear, lets fix it. And if a new software
appearing depending on systemd as PID1, I'll not use it, simple as
that.

Again, I do not want systemd as PID1 AND I do not want to go back to
sysvinit either.

So, uselessd seems the way to go. Mostly because it is, what I was
thinking systemd was (but it is not slim/tiny), in first place. So,
"systemd is a liar". It comes talking about a new init, then, you're
dead. I feel betrayed because I was thinking about a new init, not
this thing.

Now, that I know that systemd is much more than an "init replacement",
I don't want it, neither its engulfed udev.

I'll have "peace of mind" when I see no systemd sources at all.

Maybe in the end of the day, Debian will be forked.

Hope not!