Re: download files from iceweasel using kdialog

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@gmail.com> wrote:
kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
When I download a file via chromium, it uses kdialog to figure out where the file is supposed to be stored on the disk. I find this GUI to be very intuitive compared to what iceweasel uses for choosing the file location.

Is there any way to tell iceweasel to use kdialog to choose the file location when I try to download something?

Have you made your settings in 'Paths', KDE/'systemsetting'/'Account Details'?

May be I am missing something... But how is this related to the file dialog opened by iceweasel when downloading something?

raju