Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

On 10/17/2014 3:42 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> The fun part will be to see who actually steps up to the plate to do all
> of the extra work. Especially amongst all of those pledged seconds. I
> hope someone is keeping a list. :) Ric

>From what I read, it will be one all debian devs (package maintainers)
to fully support all supported init systems in debian in any packages
that they maintain.

I see nothing wrong with this. It isn't forcing anything on anyone, in
that any debian package maintainer is free to step down (stop
maintaining debian packages) any time they want.

It is simply a rule of being a debian package maintainer.