Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 01:01:44PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> On 10/17/2014 at 12:38 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
>
> > On 10/17/2014 12:21 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Thank you Ian, and the seconders, and everyone who is speaking up
> >> for (what I call) sanity.
> >
> > Still only 4 seconds though...
>
> Eh?
>
> I see at least 8 seconds so far, even if we ignore one which may not
> have had a valid cryptographic signature (which may or may not have been
> re-submitted privately), and one from a person with a non-@debian.org
> E-mail address. Plus there's still at least one person whom I would
> expect to support such a GR who has recently posted to debian-vote, but
> who has not yet (publicly) posted a seconding.
>
> The secretary has stated that the required number of seconds have been
> reached, and has created a page to track the GR proposal, including
> proposed alternative resolutions and revisions to the proposed text of
> either the original resolution or any proposed alternative.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2014/10/msg00012.html

https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2014/10/msg00044.html

Thank you very much for caring. I cannot believe some people still
thinks this is just a minor issue and that we should simply stick with
the TC's authority regardless what.