Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

On Friday, October 17, 2014 10:10:02 PM UTC+5:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
> On 10/17/2014 12:21 PM, Steve Litt  wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
> > Rusi Mody  wrote:

Here are the first few seconds:

Simon Richter
Alessio Treglia
Iustin Pop
Florian Lohoff
Jonas Smedegaard

At which point we have Neil McGovern saying

| Hi,
|
| This reached the required number of seconds at Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:42:55
| UTC, and thus the relevent minimum discussion period of two weeks has
| started.
|
| Neil

Seconds continue

Bernhard R. Link
Dimitri John Ledkov
Arnaud Fontaine
Thorsten Glaser

And once again loud cheers for Ian Jackson and the seconds

Some like Charles Plessy are distressed that this may be de-motivating,
delaying etc.

Yes that may be so and we should thank all DDs for their work.

However the contentiousness of this case clearly overrides the
need to hit deadlines