Re: Recipient validation - WAS: Re: Moderated posts?

On 10/14/2014 12:03 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org> wrote:
> The 'silly statements' reference was about your suggestion
> that it is in any way shape or form 'ok' to *accept* mail to invalid
> recipients then send it to dev/null.

Incidentally, yes there may be some circumstances where this could be
considered ok... a hobby server, or your own, personal server.

Your server, your rules.

But I'm talking about mail servers with lots of users who expect to be
able to communicate via email effectively and reliably with others on
the internet.