Re: debian-advocacy?

Anders Wegge Keller wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:43:48 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

There's -offtopic (see my .sig), but apparently the anti-systemd crowd
wants an audience :(

  Stop your condescending tone,

CAREFUL, you insert foot-in-mouth past clavicle

...  and make your self useful

Have you surveyed his other posts?

by reading a book
about change mangament. I don't know who you are or what your merits might
be. I couldn't care less right now. You just need to stop. Right now!

  If your only contribution is to tell people off, ...

If you could have been bothered to research his posts.

He gives relevant publicly posted answers to questions.
I have even publicly disagreed with him.
I continue to value his input.

... the whole project would be better off without you.

*NO*

[snip vituperation]