Re: debian-advocacy?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:33:55 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> This to one of our best and most measured contributors.  It's enough to
> make one weep.

 He could have been the pope. His attitude is part of the problem, not the
solution. If you have read the book about change management, you know what
I'm saying. If not, go and read it, before you dig yourself into the same
hole.

 I do not want to hear from someone acting out of a misplaced sense of
loyalty. I want someone who actually is capable of seeing why elitism isn't
going to save Debian in this case, to come forward, and create a place where
the issue can be hashed out.

--
//Wegge