Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:25:23 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Lu, 13 oct 14, 18:30:41, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> >
> > Gee.... assuming that you don't run anything that has systemd
> > dependencies and/or systemd-shim is actually maintained and kept
> > up-to-date.
>
> Have you actually looked into what depends on systemd?

PAM is enough for me, considering everything that uses PAM. They could
have made their PAM plug compatible with the old PAM, but nooooooo.
Because interchangability is not only not their goal, it gets in the
way of their goal.

SteveT