Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Lu, 13 oct 14, 12:34:27, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Again.. when did the desktop become the priority for Debian.  For years,
Debian (and Linux in general) has been most useful in the server
environment.  Breaking server deployments, at the expense of the desktop
seems like bad policy.
Do you have any evidence of systemd breaking your setup? If yes, would
you please be so kind to at least file corresponding bugs?

Hell no. I have no time at all for testing at the moment - I've got production systems to maintain, and security holes to patch (I haven't even begun to think how many new security holes sytsemd is going to introduce).

Miles Fidelman