Re: who is looking for a new distro as a result of systemd (particularly server-side users)

Steve Litt wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:24:29 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

On 2014-10-13, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
I'm really curious to know how many others here have come to a
similar conclusion, and what folks are looking at (in my case,
SmartOS is looking better and better).

Oh shit.
If I were going to give up free software and go proprietary, I'd go
Mac. Unfortunately, at this point I'm actually considering Mac as my
final backstop.

For your desktop, server, or both? (Speaking as someone who uses a Mac as my primary desktop system, and Debian as my primary server system - though as MacOS starts to look more and more like iOS, I'm rethinking my desktop a bit.)

Miles