Re: Bash usage: was implicit linkage

On Sb, 11 oct 14, 21:40:49, Steve Litt wrote:

> From my viewpoint, shellscripts were never intended to be big, huge
> programs. To me, they just glue together commands, and have a few
> rudimentary branching and looping constructs.

Isn't that like buying IKEA furniture, but when you get home you realise
all those little plastic bags with screws and mounting pieces are
missing? I will say this:

    Any program that requires additional scripting just to get it
    running is insufficiently advanced.

    (you can quote me on that)

Kind regards,
Andrei