Using PuTTY with Debian GNU/Linux Systems

I have published a new web page titled "Using PuTTY with Debian
GNU/Linux Systems".  It is available here:

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/putty.htm

All feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome.  In particular,
if there are any factual errors on this page, I especially want to
know about that.

A number of people have encouraged me to create a Debian wiki
article on this subject, and I'm not ruling that out, but at this
point I hesitate to do so primarily for two reasons: (1) It is
specifically the Windows version of PuTTY that is being discussed,
not the Linux version, even though PuTTY is being used to access
a Debian GNU/Linux system; and (2) The above web page recommends
making modifications to Debian source packages.  The idea of a wiki
article is to document how to use Debian, not how to fix Debian.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :