Re: Can't We Have Another Vote for Systemd (Coup)

On Jo, 25 sep 14, 21:01:30, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Thursday 25 September 2014 19:04:07 Hörmetjan Yiltiz wrote:
> >  even after 2/3 of active
> > Debian users in this list ask for it?
>
> They haven't.  A few of you have.  Nothing like two thirds.

Just to put some numbers behind this: according to
https://lists.debian.org/stats/ this list has 3282 subscribers. That's
of course not counting all those reading it via newsgroups (most notable
Gmane), Google Groups, the list archives, etc.

Kind regards,
Andrei