Re: View on UNIX purism in Linux Community

Lisi Reisz writes:
 > Sorry Gian Uberto Lauri, this is an international list, but it is also an
 > English speaking one.  Native speakers will occasionally stray into humour
 > which is not obvious to all nationalities.

I knew I should have not opened this e-mail according to the "Never
argue..." rule.

Going to search some British humor. I like it wherever there is some...

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO