Re: docker -> cgroupfs ->mountall -> plymouth ?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:51:33 +0200
Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:

> 	Why should installing cgroupfs-mount on a server (as
> recommended by docker) require a graphical boot ? (and if following
> the the recommends, install desktop-base, on a server... ?
>
> SHould I report a bug against mountall ?

Are you saying that the guest OS (presumably Ubuntu) recommends
Plymouth? That's a Ubuntu thang, and the main reason I transitioned
from Ubuntu to Debian.

If you're saying that the *Debian Host* is recommending Plymouth, that
should be reported as a bug against *something*. Plymouth is an
atrocity.

SteveT