Re: brasero requires gvfs

2014/09/08 9:19 "John Hasler" <jhasler@newsguy.com>:

> The Wanderer writes:
> > "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach,
> > teach gym"
>
> "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach
> teachers"

It was a PE teacher from whom I first heard that neo-proverb.

It has sure caused me a lot of grief, both in proving to myself that it really was an _expression_ of envy, and in having to deal with people who seemed to believe it had some sort of meaning.

> We're gonna get flamed for being off-topic...

You know, since most of the grief that bad teachers cause is derived from improperly attempting to systematize things, and that proverb itself is one of those false rules that somehow accumulates in bad systems, I'm not sure that it's that far offtopic here.

:-/

Joel Rees

Computer memory is just fancy paper,
CPUs just fancy pens.