Re: brasero requires gvfs

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 7 Sep 2014 21:12:47 +1200 Chris Bannister
<cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> napísal:

> On Sat, Sep 06, 2014 at 10:27:58PM -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> > it will be the only.  The more noise made, the better chance someone
> > will hear. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
>
> "Silence is golden."

Not always, only when you tell about thinks, which you don't
understand. If we all will silence, then Debian (and other) BTS will be
abundant.

> "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
> remove all doubt."

Some from us (int his ML) know more about near future plans from other
sources (eg. d-devel), some don't know this. But nobody from us
really know the future. One can silently wait and another one can
tell, that things are not very good, but only in future we will
know, which approach was better.

Some people silently wait until the war ends and then they stay the
generals, and some will go into war and try to win it. But it is not
possible to win all wars, and only very small amount of people are
willing to risk the loss.

regards

--
Slavko