Re: Choose your side on the Linux divide

On Thu 28 Aug 2014 at 07:26:30 -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Lisi Reisz wrote:
> >On Wednesday 27 August 2014 22:51:13 Steve Litt wrote:
> >>you shouldn't express your opinion!
> >Of course you should express your opinion, but not over and over and over and
> >over again ad nauseam and beyond.  We all know your opinion.  Please give it
> >a rest.
> >
> >Lisi
> >

> So let's see... Steve posts one message with a link in it, that at
> least several people find relevant, useful, and interesting - and
> immediately gets jumped on by umpteen people who complain about the
> initial message, which, in turn, generate a bunch of responses.

You've completely missed the point of the mail you have replied to. We
have already had two other threads started on exactly the same topic by
the same person in less than two months. After owning up to troll-like
behaviour he promised to try to desist from the behaviour Lisi Reisz
describes. That was less than three weeks ago. Why the massive fail?

Now we have a third troll-like thread, this time proxied through a link.
How interesting you and others find the link is irrelevant when someone
has an agenda to promote by any possible means.