How to install qt5 on Wheezy, and is that even a good idea?

Hi all,

Normally, I use the packages given me by a distro. I don't like to gum
things up. And because I use Linux for my everyday business, my
priority is stability, so of course I use Wheezy.

Unfortunately, one program that might be mission critical to my
business, Sigil, now requires qt5 to compile, and of course Wheezy
doesn't have a qt5 package.

What would be the best way I could install qt5 on my Wheezy without
borking everything else that depends on qt4? Also, if I have to use
Jessie repositories, how can I set it so the only software from Jessie
I use is qt5 and its dependencies? To the extent possible, I want my
system to be Wheezy, not Jessie.

Thanks,

SteveT