Re: Surprisingly cheap HP 255 G2 laptop; Wheezy possible?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:02:19 +0100
Ron Leach <ronleach@tesco.net> wrote:

good morevening,

> There's an attractive offer in UK for an HP 255 G2 laptop, from Misco:
>
> http://www.misco.co.uk/product/Q730917/

As the others, I'd say "there's a wolf" (fr expression to show that
something's very wrong), look at the price at amazon UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IG51JA6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

misco:  261.60 inc VAT
amazon: 403.17 inc VAT

that's an almost… 65% difference! In IT world, this doesn't exist, except
if the computer has been reconditioned 2-3 times and is shipped without
warranty - but it is not mentioned (in fr, it is strictly forbidden to
hide such information; in UK, I don't know).

That also may be a typo; here, laws would force the saler to honor the
publicized price, in UK, once again I don't know.

Take your chances (or risks:)