Re: Using a second monitor

Brian writes:
 > On Thu 14 Aug 2014 at 17:29:22 +0200, saint@eng.it wrote:
 >
 > > Brian writes:
 > >  > *Your* use of .xinitrc is not the issue. Your advice, without
 > >  > qualification. that users of Debian follow in your footsteps is.
 > >  > The argument is set out in the earlier linked post.
 > >
 > > Can't check right now, but if I recall it well I cited both .xinitrc
 > > and .xsession, whichever one uses...
 >
 > It is quoted in
 >
 >    [🔎] 14082014114201.39912d4559a5@desktop.copernicus.demon.co.uk">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 14082014114201.39912d4559a5@desktop.copernicus.demon.co.uk

Thanks.

My fault, I thought that .xession was bound to the use of a session
manager.

> We have come full circle. Which one of us goes to jail and does not
 > collect 200 GBP? :)

May I have the 200 GBP? There's a LMS Garrat Model by Heljan at 199GBP...

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO