Re: since demise of encfs what to use for encrypting dir

On Lu, 04 aug 14, 14:58:15, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm still not sure why it isn't in testing at
> the moment,

http://tracker.debian.org/encfs and click on the question mark next to

    The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over

The rest should be self-explanatory.

> but as long as it's in both stable and unstable I'm not going to worry
> too much.

It has to enter testing *before* the freeze in order to be part of the
next stable release. You might want to help with it if you care about
it.

Kind regards,
Andrei