From: Michael Kjörling <michael@kjorling.se>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: What is the connection between Microsoft and systemd?
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 18:56:01 +0000

In <[🔎] CAAr43iMaT3MneTk+W_hf080N04KrCAd06ZDPMcNiS-AmCo1GOQ@mail.gmail.com>
on 3 Aug 2014 08:21 +0900, Joel Rees wrote:

> (I don't use skype, in spite of my sister's hints, because, as much as
> possible, I don't want anything Microsoft touches on my stuff. When
> wheezy goes unsupported and the only upgrade path contains systemd,
> I'll have a hard choice to make. Hopefully, I'll be ready to use
> openbsd on a daily basis by then. If not, I may decide to use skype
> after all.)

I looked, but couldn't find much. Since I'm not familiar with systemd,
could someone please elaborate on what this alleged connection between
systemd and Microsoft is?

If I just searched for the wrong search terms, a few pointers to some
(reasonably authoritative) web pages would do nicely.

--
Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael@kjorling.se
OpenPGP B501AC6429EF4514 https://michael.kjorling.se/public-keys/pgp